New hotel with an important amenity!
Hi all,
Just a quick update. Jon and I have switched hotels to a bed and breakfast near UCSF. It seems to be a lovely place, although there was a bit of drama while we thought that their wireless internet access might be unreliable. It turns out that the cordless phone in our room was interfering with it, and now that the useless appliance has been unplugged, all seems fine again. Jon's stress level was really rising for a while there though.
Meanwhile, my stress level has had a serious adjustment downward. Our room has a rocking chair! As Abby noted, my mental health was suffering from the lack of the rocking, but it has certainly improved dramatically now. :) It's amazing--my arms and legs haven't fallen asleep, and nothing is pressing on anything weird, as long as I keep moving.
I have ultrasounds and things in the morning so I'll post the news tomorrow.
Take care,
Courtney


1 Comments:
Oh, the sleeping is a major pain. I have to go to the bathroom every 2.5 hours, and I have to sleep on a mound of pillows. I'm also wearing wrist braces because the swelling has given me carpal tunnel syndrome. So every 2.5 hours, I get up, take off the braces, go to the bathroom, put the braces back on, move all the pillows so that I can switch sides, and then try to find a comfortable position. The bed creaks and jiggles under my enormous weight, and poor Jonathan wakes up every time. It's very tedious. Have you managed to come up with any good solutions? :)
Courtney
Post a Comment
<< Home