Court and Jon and ...

RSS feed

Friday, June 30, 2006

Home safe and sound

Hello all,

We made it home safe and sound, and my parents also arrived safely. The drive back from SF was very long as there was pretty horrible traffic leaving the city, but we made it without incident. We all went to bed early, and with the thousand things to do before we leave on Sunday, not to mention little baby feet kicking me in 50 different places at once, I woke up very early. In the end, it was a good thing: I was up to see the sun come up over the ocean, valley, and little fluffy clouds. I needed that. It's good to be home.

I keep thinking that after this weekend, I will go away and maybe won't come back until it is with three tiny babies. I really don't know how likely that is to happen, but it is definitely within the realm of possibility. Thank goodness my parents are here to help! It's now time to make lists . . . .

Courtney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home