Court and Jon and ...

RSS feed

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Did somebody say something about going home?

Hi everyone,

Today's scan showed no change, which is always a good thing. :) For some reason, they decided that they could schedule my appointments all at once for a change so now I know that my ultrasounds are on Tuesdays and Fridays for the next two weeks, handy info for all you obsessive/compulsive blog checkers out there. Also, for the first time, my OB talked about me going home, which was a wonderful relief. She said if things were unchanged by a week from Friday, then I should go home! The reasoning is that at that point their expertise in treatment of twin-twin transfusion would no longer be needed as the best treatment would be delivery and hospitals around LA could take good care of the babies at that stage. So I just gotta hang in there a little longer! I do miss my fantastic, doting husband, my cuddly dog, my pretty house, my super-comfy rocking chair, and my well-stocked refrigerator.

Keep those positive vibes comin'!
Courtney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home