Court and Jon and ...

RSS feed

Friday, July 14, 2006

Still good!

Hi all,

The babies were largely unchanged today, which is always good. Matilda's fluid was even a little lower (more normal)! Both Anna and Matilda's hearts were "not significantly changed" from last week. I talked with the perinatologist today, and he said that if they had looked this good three weeks ago, then he wouldn't have even wanted to see us. I think that's excellent news. And again, he said that provided they continue to do well, we can go home a week from tomorrow. Yay!!

The babies are kicking like crazy these days, and since there are three, it's kind of like a popcorn popper in there sometimes. They are big enough now that I can often see the kicks from the outside. It lends a whole new dimension to contemplating one's navel. :) Since I have so many ultrasounds, I've even learned who kicks where so I can commend them on their strength. Matilda is the wiggliest, Anna has little delicate kicks, and Noah rarely kicks, but when he does, the kicks are earth moving. He's a big boy. (I think he must take after the Lane family.)

Jon gets in tonight, and I am very relieved. I have more appointments on Tuesday so check back then.

Have a great weekend!

Courtney

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Homan House said...

Hey there!

We are so glad to hear the good news. Hang in there and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you....

Chris, AnnaLisa and Megan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home