Court and Jon and ...

RSS feed

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Maybe even a little better today!

Hi all,

I went for my ultrasound this morning, and I was hoping for the big, long scan where they tell me all sorts of interesting things about their head sizes and weights and things. Unfortunately they had only booked a short time slot so they just measured their fluid levels again. The good news is that the fluid levels were even a little better than they had been, which is great news. Anna has been kicking me pretty solidly lately so I think think she is really doing much better. Matilda's levels also may be a little better too. We will have made it to 26 weeks tomorrow so just keep doing what your doing, and hopefully they'll all be just fine. The big scan is now scheduled for Friday, and I'll post more then.

Courtney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home