Court and Jon and ...

RSS feed

Sunday, July 02, 2006

A lovely weekend

Hello all,

Lots of action around the house this weekend, but no drama. Mom, Dad, and Jon went a bit crazy getting the nursery in order and buying me new giant maternity clothes (I've outgrown another set). Before Mom and Dad came, the "nursery" was an empty room with a rug and a chair. Now it is ready to receive three babies! I am extremely grateful for their hard work, especially since I did little more than lie around and give directions. It felt like being in one of those home improvement TV shows, only they asked me what I actually wanted! As you can hopefully see in the pictures, the room is really bright and cheery and lovely. In case you were wondering, we have been told that for the first few months, the babies will want to sleep in the same bed, which was much easier to get ready. As they get older, getting all three cribs in the room is possible, if not exactly easy.

We have a short ultrasound tomorrow afternoon, and I'll write how it goes. Also, I realized that I did not post it before, but I plan to stay in SF until about July 22. Jon will alternate weeks back and forth. After that, we'll see what is going on and make a decision whether to come home or remain in SF.

Take care everyone, and keep sending your happy thoughts.

Courtney




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home