Quiet Monday
Hello all,
Things are going well here. Jon is back home now and is right this minute on his way to pick up the dog. It's strange to be by myself all of a sudden. I had gotten very used to being by myself working from home, but then for the last few weeks, Jon and I were together almost constantly. It's really a wonder we didn't kill each other, especially since I'm such a big whiner these days. :) Perhaps it isn't surprising that I got more work done today than I have in many, many days.
Since we've moved hotels, I've realized that the new one is within walking distance (for a normal person) of two of my old friends, Sridhar and Gerald. And for those of you who know these guys, you know that they would be happy to help a crazy, pregnant lady get anything she needed. So those of you who have been worried about me being up here alone, you can now stop worrying.
My next appointments are tomorrow morning: a short ultrasound and an actual OB appointment. I am also going to try to schedule a visit to the NICU at UCSF. I had one scheduled last week, but ended up too exhausted to make it. So I'll post more tomorrow.
Fingers crossed!
Courtney


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home