Court and Jon and ...

RSS feed

Friday, July 07, 2006

Big babies!

Hi all,

The babies continue to appear good. Anna still has an appropriate amount of fluid. We'll get a scan of Matilda's heart this afternoon to make certain she is doing well also. All have grown considerably in the last two weeks: Anna weighs 1 lb. 11 oz (growing 10 oz. in 2 weeks!), Matilda weighs 2 lbs., and Noah weighs 2 lbs., 1 oz. That's 5.75 lbs of baby, which is more than I weighed when I was born! They all seem to be in the normal ranges, which is good. We didn't get to talk to the perinatologist yet so most of this is my own interpretation of the data, but everything seems good. We'll likely talk to the doctor after the echocardiogram this afternoon. We also got a very cute picture of Matilda's profile, which I will try to post. The others were in weird positions so the pictures didn't work out.

So far so good! We just need to keep on keeping on.

Courtney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home