Court and Jon and ...

RSS feed

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Babies remain good!

Hi everyone,

I had my ultrasound this morning (29 weeks tomorrow), and everyone continues to do well. Anna weighs 2 lbs., 7 oz.; Matilda is 3 lbs.; and Noah is 3 lbs., 2 oz. Our SF doc warned us about making to much about changes in weight when there wasn't much time between measurements so I won't. :) But these numbers sound good to me. On average, triplets are born weighing 3 lbs., 12 oz. at 32 weeks. I think they are on their way! The next appointment is scheduled for next week.

Also, I had posted about the car seats, but the post seems to have disappeared. Sorry to have left you all in anticipation. The three seats do fit in the car! We'll work on installing them properly this weekend, but it does seem that we can put off buying a minivan for a while longer. Phew!

It is really good to be home. It's just so much easier to get comfortable.

As always, thanks everyone for the positive thoughts and prayers!

Courtney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home