Happy Holidays from the Wee Three!

Mattie, Anna, and Noah at Thanksgiving, in their new Christmas outfits
Hi everybody!
It's been a crazy, busy time. The kiddos are now smiling at us, laughing a little, and generally being more active. They are also a little crankier, but I'm told there's only another week or so of that as they are seven weeks past their due date. They sometimes sleep at night for long stretches--they recently went 6 hours straight! Unfortunately they also sometimes forget that nighttime is for sleeping and refuse to go back to bed after a feeding whereas before they used to reliably get back to sleep. I go back to work on Monday so let's hope that they start sleeping better soon.
My whole family came to visit for Thanksgiving, which was wonderful. We had six grown-ups, five babies, and a dog in a 1250 sq. ft. house so things got a little wild and crazy sometimes. Luckily the weather was lovely so we could escape to the porch to get some extra room. Jon's sister comes on Monday for six weeks, and we can't wait for the help with poopy diapers, um, I mean, for the company!
And now for some insight into the little ones' personalities. . . .

Anna: Brother, you are so funny. Funny looking, that is!

Anna: Hey, you want a piece of me?

Anna: I warned ya!

Matilda: Oh you silly children, please don't bother me with your ridiculous antics! I can hear you all the way from the Riviera!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home