Court and Jon and ...

RSS feed

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Matilda's monologue

Hello everyone,

Today we have a special treat. Matilda heard about how two of her new triplet friends (that she hasn't actually met yet) got roles on Nip/Tuck. Although her parents don't really feel that she is ready for an acting career, she seems to feel otherwise. Here she demonstrates her truly remarkable talent. These pictures were taken within seconds of each other and are shown in order. She was definitely showing her feisty side! You'll also notice that she is off her oxygen and breathing all on her own now.

And now, Matilda . . . .

I will begin as I have before, as sleeping infant.


Oh, hello there! Would you like to see my act now? I'd be happy to show you!


Let me get myself into character with a deep draw on my paci, and I will begin.


Anxious!


Furious!


I'll hold my breath until I'm big!


Sweet!


Angelic!


Grumpy!


Devious!


Oh, daaahling, could you please get me a spot of tea?!


You want a piece of me?!


Ack!


Silly!


One million dollars!


Aaahhh!



Why, I believe the answer you seek is pi over 37!


Did you like that, Mommy?!


And now, for my after-show treat!

We'll post a series of the other kiddos when we catch them in the act. Have a great Wednesday!

Courtney

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

Yes, all three appear to be strawberry blondes (at least for now)! Crazy genes, eh?

Love,
Courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home