Court and Jon and ...

RSS feed

Sunday, August 27, 2006

The cuties continue to thrive!

Hi all,

Everybody is doing really well. I'm sorry for not posting more--the craziness of the past few weeks caught up with me, and I've been sleeping every chance I can. The babies are all on a "feed and grow" program now, and they are growing. Their weights now are Anna: 2 lbs. 10 oz., Matilda: 3 lbs., 3 oz., and Noah: 3 lbs., 9 oz so they are all heavier than when they were born. They are eating well (or rather digesting well--they are still getting their food through a tube), and they are breathing well. Anna and Matilda are still getting some supplemental air pressure to keep their lungs open, but Noah has been breathing on his own for a while now. It's apparently an advantage of being bigger. They are also alert more often, which is so much fun. Jon and I had a sing-along for Anna today because she was cranky. She cried whenever we stopped (I figured it should be the other way around!).

I recently met two moms of triplets through a Mothers of Multiples club, and from their stories, I was made aware of how lucky we are. These kiddos are just amazing! Oh, and here are some pictures (that's why you are here anyway, right?).


Matilda: She's so cute, and she's getting some baby fat! Don't be worried by the wires and such--these are just monitors. She no longer has any IVs, and has the same little tubes in her nose as Anna. Hopefully they'll be off their air soon.


Noah: He's very alert these days. But what is he trying to hear? See how tiny his little hands are compared to my finger?


Anna: So sweet! The hat plus the bow is a little much, I know. We are experimenting with bows a bit so we can tell the girls apart. Anna (Banana) is yellow, and Matilda is green.

Courtney

1 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Blogger Christy_Ann said...

Hi Courtney, hi John. These pics are adorable - as you well know! We are all so happy for you.

Tom's sister Rachel had a little girl yesterday (Aug. 28th). She doesn't have name yet... so exciting to have a little cousin for Guy!

I sent you some bits in the post. Some clothing etc that is brand new that Guy didn't use. Probably best for Noah as it is all blue!

LOL, Christy, Tom and baby Guy xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home