Court and Jon and ...

RSS feed

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello all!

We are having a lovely Mother's Day. Jon let me sleep while he fed the babies this morning at 6am, and he also made me a fantastic brunch. He gave me a lovely necklace. The babies think it is excellent, even better than my hair or my glasses! (To grab and put in their mouth, of course.) Annadvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb yb likes to type, it seems!


Mattie (above) likes to type too. My little Crack Baby! (For those who need more explanation: the device she holds is my Blackberry. It is a cell phone that can send and receive emails and has a full keyboard. It is very hard to put away so many people call it a "Crackberry.") At least those little buttons fit someone's fingers. She's going places, that one.


Anna: "I'm big. I can sit up all by myself. Do you see my sister or brother doing that? No, I don't think so. Don't call me little!" There aren't many pictures of Anna this time around as they all came out blurry. She can crawl backwards too . . . .


Noah: "Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Daddy?"


Mattie: "I'm fabulous!"


Noah demonstrates the luge. Too bad there's no ice in Southern California . . . .


Anna: "Singing's fun. Too bad I don't know any words . . . ."


Mattie: "I think we broke Daddy! "
Anna: "Oh, he'll be fine. He just needs more coffee."


Mattie and Noah take a bath in the big duck. Something has definitely surprised Noah!


Anna: "Waiting my turn stinks."


Anna: "Swinging's all right, I guess. But what's with this hat?"


Mattie is a bit shy in the swing.


Noah: "Waiting my turn stinks."

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Abbx said...

Yea! So many cute pictures!

I can't believe how big they all are...!

Abby

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Christy_Ann said...

So gorgeous! You are doing a great job!
Love, Christy, Tom and Guy xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home