Court and Jon and ...

RSS feed

Sunday, March 04, 2007

It's been a long time!

Mattie: as usual, a sweet little angel

Anna: in a grumpier mood


Noah: don't make me smile--it makes my teeth hurt :(


Hello everybody!

I'm sorry it's been so long. I really don't know where the time goes!

The kiddos are doing great. They are now 6.5 months old. They weighed 15 lbs. (Mattie), 14 lbs. (Anna), and 17.5 lbs (Noah) as of last week. Mattie and Anna are in the low end (10 and 5%) of the six-month group, which is pretty good since they are really more like 4 month olds. Noah was squarely in the 50th percentile for 6 mo. olds, justifying his nicknames "Little Chunk" and "Bumbo Chumbo." They can turn over from tummy to back and back to tummy and all are trying to scooch (as opposed to crawl) to get to toys outside their grasp. They will often try to wave back to us, although they never really do, and they are usually on a good schedule, sleeping and eating in synch. Mattie and Noah are even sleeping from 10pm to 6am consistently. Anna has until two nights ago preferred to wake up around 4am to play, but she too has slept until 6am the past two nights. Keep your fingers crossed! And I almost forgot--Noah has two teeth coming in! He has been an excellent sport about it, mostly moaning and whining, rather than flat-out screaming, and we are very appreciative.

We've had several visitors, including my parents, Stormy (one of my Rice roommates), Mark (one of our buddies from Houston), and of course, Jon's sister, Philippa. Since we don't get out much, the visits are very good for us, and I hope the visitors will all attest that coming isn't as terrifying as it sounds. :) So if you need a little break from snowstorms, windstorms, duststorms, or any other storm, come on out to sunny SoCal and see the babies. It's 78 and gorgeous here today.

I hope to do better updating this blog, but I make no promises! As always, thanks for all your thoughts and support!

Courtney

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Stormy said...

Hi Courtney!

Thanks for the update!

I had an awesome time visiting and meeting all the babies - oh and seeing you and Jon too! :)

Caleb (who is 6 months) can wave (at random times - not just for goodbyes) but he can't roll from tummy to back - much to his frustration.

We'll have to get them all together some time.

Stormy

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Abbx said...

YEA!!!!!

Pictures!

Is it just me or does Noah look aLOT like Clint?

--Abby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home