Drat, part II
Hi all,
I had my doctor's appointment this morning, and the babies continue to do well. No measurements today, but their fluid and blood flow seemed good. But my blood pressure decided to spike up to 160/105 or something, which is not good. So it's back in the hospital for me.
The doc said that he would prefer that I just stay there until I deliver, but that if everything settled down, that maybe I could go home again. Since it is getting tougher to get around (and by that, I mean from the couch to the bathroom), I can really understand his point of view. But we'll see how I feel after a few days of no internet and no bathtub.
We'll be 31 weeks tomorrow. My OB says average for triplets is 31.5. Those of you that know me even slightly know that I do not like being below average so keep your fingers crossed to get me to 32 weeks. :)
I'll post again when something interesting happens.
Courtney


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home