Phew! Another trip to Texas
Hi folks,
We made it through another trip to Texas. I'll apologize to everyone right now that I did not announce my arrival/departure--it was a bit of a whirlwind. But I consider it a successful trip in that no one threw up going or coming home, which is a first. :) We did not manage a vomit-free trip altogether, but we were very close. We also survived without any major illnesses so I suspect we will be very sick this week. And the kiddos met many cousins, and they now think cousins are very neato. They did mention that they like Granddad best though. (Sorry, Grandmommy.) They are also talking quite a lot about the horse and buggy. I lost the camera until packing to come home, but I think other people's pictures are on the way, which I will add as they come in.
We learned that all three carseats would fit across the backseat of Granddad's truck, and on the way back to the airport (did I mention we flew?!), Mattie invented a new song, which appears to be entitled "All of the Kiddos Singing Right Now!" Noah was not impressed, but Anna got into it at the end. I am attempting to upload a video; you may need Quicktime to see it.
I hope you had a happy 4th!
Love,
Courtney


1 Comments:
I could see the video but didn't get any sound. Still, wonderful to see them. Can't believe how much they've grown since I saw them in person!
Post a Comment
<< Home